MY PERSONAL SHOPPER

really like these glasses are black Dior, give a very mysterious and elegant style
these sunglasses, are also of Dior, these also I love to, in perfect brown skin tone and color that I have hair
This lipstick I like a lot, I almost do not use lipstick because I have thick lips, but I loved it.color: pink melonFrom Mary Kate
This is my new cosmetiquera Fulanito is, I think it's a little tender for me, but I really liked

these are my black shoes mara Andrea, very nice and comfortable
estas zapatillas no son de alguna marca en especial pero estan fabulosos... me encantan..
I love this mascara makes a spectacular finish, and lasts and lasts ...but not take it off to sleep, never views raccoon (ideally remove)
I love this perfume has an exquisite aroma,,, encuantra among my favorites ...Jafra Exit







5 comentarios:

STYLE AND PLEASURE dijo...

me encantan los productos y accesorios...
me declaro obsesionada en ello

Eli dijo...

Me encantan las gafas y los zapatos, son preciosos los dos.
Te invito a conocer mi blog:
http://timetimetravelers.blogspot.com/
Un beso

Marie dijo...

I like those black ballet flats!:D

Just followed your blog, follow mine too?:D


http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Alexandra dijo...

gracias por comentar!!

me han encantado las bailarinas negras :)

UN besin

Sandra. J dijo...

ur cosmetic bag is so cute.. the shoes are lovely as well.
Http:..thepinkvida.blogspot.com